Campdraft & Rodeo Magazine
12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION FOR JUST $90
(11 issues, March/April Yearbook)
CLICK HERE for a subscription form.
SADDLE UP TO GET MORE BANG FOR YOUR ADVERTISING BUCK!
How much bang do you want for your advertising buck?
The Australian Bushmen’s Campdraft and Rodeo Association (ABCRA) can help you reach more than 4000 members every month through its popular magazine. Delivered directly into the homes of nearly 3000 members and reaching many more ‘day competitors’ and rodeo and campdraft enthusiasts through ‘off the shelf’ sales, the full gloss, full colour magazine is published for 11 months of the year. It’s the ‘bible’ for thousands of competitors, supporters, businesses and industries associated with two of Australia’s best loved and fastest growing sports.
The ABCRA is the largest rodeo and campdraft organisation in Australia – with around 180 affiliated committees throughout the country whose events attract hundreds of thousands of spectators every year. The ABCRA magazine offers coverage and photographs of events as well as feature articles of interest to both hard-core rodeo and campdraft fans as well as the casual observer.
IF YOUR BUSINESS ISN’T ON BOARD, YOU’RE MISSING OUT!
* The magazine is delivered to 2700 households – where there are often more than four readers, so the publication’s reach is much greater than even our figures indicate.
* 1200 copies are distributed Australia wide through newsagencies.
* Recently revamped new look matte magazine – prepared by publishing industry professionals with many years’ experience – ensures your product or service is presented the most eye-catching and professional way.
* There are 11 issues a year (March/April Year Book is a combined issue) – all are FULL COLOUR
* ABCRA magazine offers a 20% discount on advertising booked and paid for twelve months in advance and 10% for six months.
* The ABCRA has advertising staff that are HELPFUL and flexible and will spend the time to make sure clients are genuinely valued.
* The ABCRA Magazine advertising deadline is in the month prior to publication of the issue (deadlines below) in which the advertising is to appear – so the advertising and design staff have plenty of time to make sure your ads are just what YOU asked for!
CLICK HERE For an ABCRA Advertising Booking Form.
CLICK HERE For an ABCRA Event Advertising Booking Form
(Ad specs and advertising rates included on the booking form)
Upcoming issue deadlines…
February Monday 14th January 2019
March/April Yearbook Friday 14th February 2019
May Friday 12th April 2019
June Monday 13th May 2019
July Friday 14th June 2019
AVAILABLE AT NEWSAGENTS NOW!!
Contact: Laura Houston