Email Entry Registration
NOMINATION FORM FOR CENTRAL ENTRY BY E MAIL
To maintain my registration as an E Mail competitor, I understand I must:
- Be a current, financial member of the Association.
- Have my member bond in place and the bond must be fully paid up at any time I lodge entries. (Excepting junior events). I understand that if I have incurred a fine/turnout/late entry fee which is not paid before the entry is submitted my entry will be precluded from the scheme.
- Email entries open from Friday 5pm the week prior to the phone central entry dates.
- I must have my entries in the office by 5pm on the Friday of the Central Entry programme for my particular event/s.
- I will be required to download the entry form to my computer from the website and complete it electronically. I will then attach the form to the E Mail to Head Office.
- I will need to correctly identify the events I wish to enter in. There will be no obligation on the staff at Central Entry to check or correct erroneous entries.
- I must have my E Mail sent with a return acknowledgement of the E Mail having been received.
- I understand Time of receipt will be the time the E Mail is received at head office, rather than the time of my despatch by the member. This time will be confirmed by the time of the return receipt.
- I understand late entries and cancellations will only be done Monday morning by phone only.
I understand this process will be provided to allow me to enter events electronically, however the onus lies with me to ensure receipt etc. is received from head office acknowledging my E Mail had been received. I also understand that my obligation lies with head office in the circumstances of my E Mail not being received at the Central Entry Inbox.
I also understand being registered for Central Entry by E Mail does not prohibit me from entering by telephone in the normal way should I desire to do so.
I request to be registered as a Central Entry by E Mail participant. I have read these conditions and requirements and I am willing to abide by these requirements to allow me to participate in the scheme.
- Fields marked * are required.