Owing to the continuing dry weather the nominations for the Bundarra Super Series have fallen short of number required for the draft to be viable.
As a consequence the committee has decided that the series will be postponed until the climatic conditions improve.
Hopefully weather conditions will allow us to run the full series of three drafts in 2020.
Our committee would like to thank every horse owner that has Supported the concept by nominating in spite of the drought, apologies for any inconvenience caused by the postponement, and assure them that the Series will run as soon as the weather improves.