Curlewis Campdraft

Date 01/10/16 - 02/10/16 |President: Gary Dunkley |Secretary:Juliann Merrick (0428 409 016)
Status Cancelled | Type Campdraft | Zone Northern

26/09/16 Due to the current condition of the grounds and further rain predicted this week Curlewis Campdraft has been postponed.
They will advise as soon as possible if they are able to run on another date.

 

Curlewis Campdraft Program