Merriwa Bc Campdraft

Date 19/06/15 - 21/06/15 |President: Jamie Edmonds |Secretary:Megan Richards (0427 437 743)
Status Postponed | Type Campdraft | Zone Hunter

Merriwa Campdraft has postponed their event for 19, 20, 21 June 2015, due to wet conditions.

Merriwa Campdraft has been rescheduled to Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th October 2015

Merriwa Campdraft Program

REVISED DRAWS

OPEN/JUVENILE/JUNIOR REVISED DRAWS

TIME PERMITTING Maiden B will follow Maiden A FRIDAY

MERRIWA CAMPDRAFT COMMITTEE WILL BE MAKING A DECISION THIS AFTERNOON (WEDNESDAY 17TH), WHETHER OR NOT THE DRAFT WILL GO AHEAD DUE TO THE RAIN... HEAD OFFICE WILL ADVISE AS SOON AS DECISION IS MADE!