Make your next event a resounding success and affiliate with the ABCRA – Australia’s largest & most diverse equine sporting peak body.
How to Affiliate with the ABCRA:
EXISTING ABCRA COMMITTEES
Once registered for iCompete you can now renew your Committee Affiliation.
For step by step instructions CLICK HERE.
NEW ABCRA COMMITTEES
For any questions about affiliating with the ABCRA please contact our friendly Staff 02 6767 9200.
Why Affiliate with the ABCRA - Australia's largest and most diverse equine sporting peak body.
- Dedicated competitor base with over 5000 members
- Friendly and efficient administration staff to ensure that you are provided with all the support and assistance required to run your event
- Extensive information pack to help with the running of your event, including an easy to follow timeline
- Efficient online entry system ensuring that all competitor entry fees are paid, reducing the workload of committee members
- Competitive affiliation fees
- Notation as an interested party on ABCRA’s Public Liability Insurance Policy ($20 million cover)
- Personal Accident Insurance for Committee Members and Voluntary Workers at your events and at all your approved non-stock related activities run by your Committee such as meetings and working bees
- Access to advertising in the ABCRA Campdraft and Rodeo Magazine, with an estimated readership of over 16,000
- Access to feature articles in our Magazine following your event to celebrate your event and the successful competitors
- Access to social media advertising on the ABCRA Facebook page, with over 16,000 followers
- New Committee Incentive – ½ price for 2 years
The ABCRA can support and affiliate a wide range of equine sports and disciplines including:
- Ranch Sorting
- Training Days
- Team Penning
- Gymkhana/Sporting Events
- Jackpot Timed Events
Rodeo & Campdraft Date Application - CLICK HERE
Ranch Sorting Date Application - CLICK HERE
Training Days & Other Event Applications - CLICK HERE